Pioneers In Environmental Journalism
Earth News showcased it’s first environmental success stories 20 years ago. Since then, it has produced hundreds of articles, from the Rocky Mountain News to the Jakarta Post. The founders also have published 11 related books–and hopefully a difference. It has profiled the efforts of environmental pioneers such as David Brower, Al Gore, Robert Redford, Anita Roddick, and scores of unsung environmental heroes from around the world.
Earth Tones launched the environmental news service on Earth Day in 1991. It profiles environmental success stories from around the world.
The syndicated column has been published around the globe. The company and its founders have written and published eleven books for New York publishers on related topics, including:
- Environmental Heroes (Pruett Publishing, 1995)
- Contemporary Environmentalists (Facts on File, 1996)
- Environmental Causes (Henry Holt & Company, 1997)
- Alternative Energy Sources (Henry Holt & Company, 1997)
- Recycling (Henry Holt & Company, 1997)
- Kids Who Make a Difference (Henry Holt & Company, 1997)
- Protecting Our Air, Land and Water (Henry Holt & Company, 1997)
- Guardians of Wildlife (Henry Holt & Company, 1997)
- Natural Foods and Products (Henry Holt & Company, 1997)
“We are looking forward to the next 20 years,” said Gary Chandler, company president. “The landscape is changing rapidly–in good ways and bad. There’s no shortage of important environmental topics to cover.”
For more information about Earth Tones, Inc. and Earth News, please visit http://www.earthnewsmedia.com/climate-change/
Earth Tones is a subsidiary of Crossbow Communications, a full-service advertising agency and public relations firm in Denver, Colorado and Phoenix, Arizona. The firm specializes in issue management and public affairs. Crossbow has helped influence public opinion and public policy around the world. It has won state and national awards, while setting state and national records for our clients. Government relations. Media relations. Stakeholder relations. Build your bottom line and a better world with Crossbow.