Alzheimer’s Disease A Booming Industry
Anywhere from 50-100 million people around the world have Alzheimer’s disease today. Millions more will be diagnosed this year, while millions more will go undiagnosed. When you add in the caregivers, it’s a massive market of more than 250 million people worldwide. They are all searching for answers and advice. We have an online video solution that will be available for just $9.99. It represents a powerful investment opportunity for a limited number of investors.
Food For Thought: Beat Alzheimer’s Disease With Smart Food, is a new online video series produced by Crossbow Communications (a Colorado-based corporation). It will be ready for online viewers in early 2016. Order the companion eBook now.
“This will be the most important documentary ever produced about Alzheimer’s disease,” said Gary Chandler, Crossbow’s founder and president.” We discuss the causes and the need to advocate for reforms. We also discuss the only sources of hope regarding prevention and treatment—most of which are based in food and exercise.”
As Chandler explained, sponsorship packages are available. The company also offers a limited ownership stake to investors. Pro forma revenue numbers are outlined below.
High-Margin, Scalable Business Model With Limited Competition
If we surpass one million downloads, shareholders will make nearly a 10-1 return on their initial investment. This is basically how it works:
- Shareholders: We set aside 100,000 preferred shares for donors/investors in the documentary (10% of the outstanding shares).
- Revenue: The video will be posted on Vimeo for online, on-demand downloading/viewing at $10 (Vimeo takes a 10% commission).
- Break-Even Point: We break even at just a few thousand downloads. Let’s call it 10,000 downloads x $10 = $100,000.
- Donation Converts Into Stock: Once the venture breaks even, all donors are converted into preferred stockholders at one share per dollar donated.
- Return On Initial Investment Doubles: For simple math, let’s say that shareholders will double their initial investment every time we sell an additional 100,000 downloads (after the commission to Vimeo, it’s actually every 110,000 downloads).
- One Million Downloads: If we surpass one million downloads, shareholders will make nearly a 10-1 return on their initial investment (to cover the commission, let’s call it 1.1 million downloads to achieve this ROI).
- Market Share: This product is unique. Capturing just 1% of the 250+ million global market will deliver our top revenue targets.
- Marginal costs are minimal. We have multiple online channels available to promote the documentary, including blogs, Facebook and Twitter.
- Make A Difference. With your help, this documentary and our broader awareness campaign can make a difference.
There are many causes of neurological disease. Misinformation and mismanagement are making the epidemic worse.
The silent epidemic is rapidly becoming the leading cause of death in the world. It’s being mismanaged on many levels. Innocent people around the world are paying the price. Alzheimer’s and closely related neurological diseases are unstoppable and it’s spreading very fast. Some countries represent a higher risk than others. Truth and healthy foods are our only defense.
Most of us know neurological disease as Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease. As we explain below, they are all part of the same disease spectrum. We explore some of the causes of the explosive epidemic and we offer advice to help you and your loved ones avoid contracting this deadly brain disease.
Neurological disease is vastly undiagnosed and misdiagnosed. Unfortunately, doctors are withholding millions of additional diagnoses, so we don’t know the actual extent of the epidemic. The mismanagement is an outrage.
So-called Alzheimer’s disease and closely related diseases are actually members of an aggressive family of neurodegenerative diseases known as transmissible spongiform encephalopathy (TSE). The operative word is “transmissible.” The TSE epidemic represents an environmental nightmare that threatens every mammal on Earth. According to research from John Hopkins, Duke University, and Utah State University, caregivers of someone with dementia are six times more likely to develop the condition themselves.
TSEs include Alzheimer’s disease, Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, Parkinson’s disease, mad cow disease and chronic wasting disease in deer. TSE has been found in mink, moose, mice, sheep, cats, elephants, dolphins and many other species. Sea mammals are extremely vulnerable, but they aren’t being tested. Sick mammals on land and at sea are serving as “canaries in a coal mine.” Their sickness reflects an alarming epidemiological trend among humans. The same environmental contagion is responsible for the spike among all mammals. There is no species barrier.
TSEs are caused by a deadly protein called a prion (PREE-on). As such, TSEs also are referred to as prion disease. The critical factor is that prions are unstoppable. The pathogen spreads through the bodily fluids and cell tissue of its victims. Blood, saliva, mucas, milk, urine and feces carry deadly prions from victims. All tissue is infectious just because of the contact with the contaminated blood.
Prions are such a formidable threat that the U.S. government enacted the Bioterrorism Preparedness and Response Act of 2002, which included a provision to halt research on prions in all but two laboratories. It classified prions as select agents that pose an extreme risk to food, water and health systems. Unfortunately, the Centers For Disease Control quietly took prions off the list about two years ago because the classification threatened to criminalize multi-billion dollar industries and many industry practices.
Our documentary will expose these problems and more. We also will talk about solutions and things that you and your friends and family can do. We will talk about the importance of organic food to minimize your exposure to foods grown on contaminated land. We also will talk about the importance of smart foods to help avert neurological disease. Other foods are beneficial treatments for those who have Alzheimer’s disease.
Read The Rest Of The Story and Find Contact Information At: via http://crossbowcommunications.com/alzheimers-disease-film-represents-unique-investment-opportunity/
Crossbow Communications specializes in issue management and public affairs. Alzheimer’s disease, Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, chronic wasting disease and the prion disease epidemic is an area special expertise. Please contact Gary Chandler to join our coalition for reform firstname.lastname@example.org.